Can you follow these steps to create your own bat and ball game?
1. Draw a bat sprite
2. Make your bat move (use the mouse OR arrow keys)Â check your codeÂ NOW!
3. Add a ball sprite
4. Make the ball moveÂ check your code NOW!
5. Tell the ball what to do IF it touches the bat or and edgeÂ check your code NOW!
6. Add a colour to the background
7. Add the code for if the ball touches the coloured edgeÂ check the code!
Feeling ambitious? Can you add a score or speed? Maybe both?
If you have managed that, you could try getting adding another sprite to your game and a different way of scoring. Check out the example below: